Thursday, April 3, 2014

Tomorrow

April Blog Challenge Day 3!

If you knew tomorrow was your last day on Earth what three things would you do?

 If I knew I was no longer going to be on Earth, there are so many things I would want to do, mostly involving travel.  I am too much of a realist though, to say I'd want to spend the majority of my last day on a plane.  :)  My day would most likely be divided between the following: eating, talking, and cuddling. 

1) I love food.  I would meet any and every one of my family members and close friends for a coffee, a snack, or a meal.

2) I love to talk, and most especially, I would call my sister in London for one last gut-busting chat.

3) I love my husband and would want to spend the most time with him, making a small dent in our Netflix and Hulu Plus queues.

So there you have it; nothing too fancy, just lots of love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment