Saturday, April 12, 2014

Photo Post

Well, I sort of fell off the blogging wagon and skipped yesterday, because I spent a lovely evening out with my husband. :)  I'm making up for it tonight by posting yesterday's and today's.

Day 12's task is to show you all my 5 favorite photos, so yeah.  Obviously, I can't choose just 5.  Here are some of my faves, beginning with my wedding, because it was one of my favorite days ever. :)

 Dad, walking me down the aisle.  I loved having this special moment with my dad.
 
us, on cloud 9

"Frantically!!"  Those who know, they know. I laugh whenever I see this picture.

  
My love and I, in the place he loves: Valencia, Spain.


  
My first partner in crime/travel partner: Rachel
Here we are prepping for Thanksgiving Dinner on Thanksgiving Eve at approximately 11 PM with a few of our old friends: Betty Crocker, Philadelphia Cream Cheese, 
Bailey's (or Carolan's?), and Coffee.

The one and only Amy being put to work.  Again.

The siblings
{photo credit: abbyanderson photography}

Typical Christmas in Columbus

And finally: the 'rents
(It's a good thing I don't live at home!)

No comments:

Post a Comment