Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Dance, Dance

This month I am taking part in a blog challenge hosted by Karissa from A Fresh Start on a Budget.  It looks fun, and I want to stay accountable and do a little writing every day, since I'm new to this. :)

The first prompt is:
What is one talent you wish you have that you don’t ?
 This is a toughie, because I have a whole laundry list of things I wish I was good at: photography, playing the piano by ear, singing, drawing....I could go on and on.  When it really comes down to it though, I wish I could Dance

I am quite possibly, the WORST dancer on earth.  I have zero idea how to move my body, and to top it all off, I am a super klutz.  I love watching all different genres, from hip hop to ballet.  I just marvel at how strong and graceful dancers are!  Maybe someday I will be brave enough to join an adult ballet class or go swing dancing, but for now, if any of you ask me to Zumba, my answer is still NO!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! What about trying a Zumba DVD after a bit of drinking in my humble abode sometime? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, you should try Zumba! It's fun and no one looks cool, so it's not too embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not so much that I'm embarrassed about it. I would honestly be afraid of hurting myself or someone else. That's how awkward I am. Thanks for the invite, Lauren, but I will stick to running!

    ReplyDelete