Saturday, March 15, 2014

Welcome!

After giving this a lot of thought (several years' worth), I've decided to start a brand spanking new blog.  This is for my husband who has been encouraging me to put my thoughts about restaurants, food, recipes and travel out there for the world to see (yikes!) and for the 371 people on my Facebook friends list who are probably tired of seeing my poorly lit, sometimes half eaten photos of food.  Make no mistake, the photos featured throughout this blog will probably still be poorly lit, and the food shots may be missing a bite or two.  This is real life, people.  I hope you choose to join me on this journey.  Many thanks to the band Paramore and their song "Misery Business" for inspiring the name of my blog.

5 comments:

  1. I'm here.... can't wait for all of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to all your great pictures, and thoughts. This will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Blogging is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. first tip - turn off the captcha for comments! :-)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I will do that!

      Delete