Sunday, July 13, 2014

I Love Paris: Part Deux

 Trying to make the most of our trip, we pushed aside our jet lag after settling into our apartment on Saturday, and went out for an afternoon of sightseeing.



 First we located the Marriott where Adam's conference was located, and then we walked back through the 14th Arrondissement towards the Montparnasse Tower, which we were also able to see through our living room window.  On our way to the tower, we wandered through the peaceful Montparnasse Cemetery.  

The next morning (Monday), we woke up early, and Adam took off for his conference.  I walked the short distance to the Luxembourg Gardens, where I spent some time exploring and reading before I headed back to the flat to wait for my sister's arrival from London!

Monday morning selfie in front of the Palace of Luxembourg.


Montparnasse Tower from the Luxembourg Gardens


A peek at the Eiffel Tower from the Luxembourg Gardens




No comments:

Post a Comment